- otrosvfsbrowser is a File browser for Apache Commons VFS version 2. It was created as alternative to "VFS JFileChooser" and "Commons VFS - UI".
- vfsjfilechooser2 is a mavenized fork of the dormant vfsjfilechooser project on sf.net.
- Apache Commons VFS : a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a uniform view of the files from various different sources, such as the files on local disk, on an HTTP server, or inside a Zip archive.
- Commons VFS UI: A graphical user interface to the Apache Commons VFS API written in Java/SWT
Projects using VFSJFileChooser
- docx4all : docx4all is an open source cross platform WYSIWYG editor for docx files, written in Java Swing and JavaFX Script, released under the GPL. See SystemRequirements. Docx is its native file format, so users won't have to worry about lossy round tripping when opening docx files. The intent is that the editor will run both as a desktop application, or from within a web browser.
- Hyper Address Book : It is a specialised Semantic Web browser that follows foaf documents around the web, building a distributed open social network. It is also a foaf editor, which you can use to publish your foaf files to an ftp/scp server.
If you are using VFSJFileChooser and you would like to get listed, please send me an email at yveszoundi at users dot sf dot net.